Techniques to Secure Renal Hilum in Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy
Santhosh Narayana Kurukkal
Citation Information :
Kurukkal SN. Techniques to Secure Renal Hilum in Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy. World J Lap Surg 2012; 5 (1):21-26.
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Kurukkal SN. Techniques to Secure Renal Hilum in Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy. World J Lap Surg 2012;5(1):21-26.
- Renal artery clip dislodgement during hand-assisted laparoscopic living donor nephrectomy. Surg Endosc Nov 2003;17(11):1851.
- Bursting strength with various methods of renal artery ligation and potential mechanisms of failure. J Endourol Apr 2005;19(3):307-11.
- Comparison of nonabsorbable polymer ligating and standard titanium clips with and without a vascular cuff. J EndourolSep 2005;19(7):889-93.
- Control of the renal artery and vein with the nonabsorbable polymer ligating clip in hand-assisted laparoscopic donor nephrectomy. Transplantation 15 Aug, 2005;80(3):310-13.
- Hem-o-lok clips to control both the artery and the vein during laparoscopic nephrectomy: Personal experience and review of the literature. J Endourol Aug 2007;21(8):915-18.
- The Hem-o-lok clip is safe for laparoscopic nephrectomy: A multi-institutional review. Urology Apr 2008;71(4):593-96.
- Clinical research of renal vein control using Hem-o-lok clips in laparoscopic nephrectomy. Int J Urol Aug 2006;13(8):1147-49.
- Routine vascular control using the Hem-o-lok clip in laparoscopic nephrectomy: Animal study and clinical application. J Endourol Feb 2004;18(1):77-81.
- Are titanium clips for control of the renal hilar vessels as unsafe as generally presumed? Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech Aug 2006;16(4):276-80.
- Hem-o-lok clips for vascular control during laparoscopic ablative nephrectomy: A single-center experience. J Endourol Mar 2006;20(3):202-04.
- Analysis of techniques to secure the renal hilum during laparoscopic donor nephrectomy: Review of the FDA database. Urology July 2009;74(1):142-47.
- How to improve the safety of polymer clips for vascular control during laparoscopic donor nephrectomy? Journal of Endourology Nov 2007;21(11):1319-22.
- Comparison of the renal artery occlusion techniques in handassisted laparoscopic living donor nephrectomy. Journal of Endourology June2009;23(6):933-37.
- Polyglactin tie added to nonabsorbable polymer locking clips to control artery in laparoscopic living donor nephrectomy: Better safe than sorry transplantation proceedings, Dec 2009;41(10):4044-46.
- HHA Techniques of vascular control in laparoscopic donor nephrectomy. Transplantation proceedings Sept 2008;40(7):2342-44.
- Use of nonabsorbable ploymer ligaclip in hand-assisted laparoscopic nephrectomy for living donor. Transplantation proceedings Apr 2008;40(3):682-84.
- Utility of the endovascular stapler for right-sided laparoscopic donor nephrectomy: A 7-year experience at Mayo Clinic. Journal of American College of Surgeons Dec2008;207(6):896-903.
- Endovascular gastrointestinal stapler device malfunction during laparoscopic nephrectomy, early recognition and management. J Urol 2000;164:319-21.
- Mechanisms of hemostatic failure during laparoscopic nephrectomy: Review of food and drug administration database. Urology 2007;70:888-92.
- Laparoscopic living donor nephrectomy: A look at current trends and practice patterns at major transplant centres across the united states. J Urol 2008;179: 1488-92.