Strategic Rest Break in Laparoscopic Surgery: A Need
Bijan Kumar Mukhopadhyay
Citation Information :
Mukhopadhyay BK. Strategic Rest Break in Laparoscopic Surgery: A Need. World J Lap Surg 2012; 5 (2):85-88.
Copyright © 2012; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Mukhopadhyay BK. Strategic Rest Break in Laparoscopic Surgery: A Need. World J Lap Surg 2012;5(2):85-88.
- Uber oesophagoscopy, gastroscopy, coelioscopy. Munich Med L 1901;49:21.
- From the laparoscopic cholecystectomy to the frontier of laparoscopic surgery. The prospective future. Dig Surg 1991;8:124.
- Ergonomic evaluation of laparoscopic bowel suturing. Am J Surg 1998;176:373-78.
- Ergonomics and design of laparoscopic instruments: Results of a survey among laproscopic surgeons. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 1999;9:481-89.
- Cardiovascular effects and acid–base and blood gase changes during laparoscopy. Annal Obstet Gynecol 1973;115(7):1002-12.
- CHU of Liege. Domaine Du Sart. Tilman, B-4000 Liege, Belgium.
- Physiologic changes during laparoscopy—anesthesiol. Clin North America 2001;19:21-41.
- Hemodynamic consequences of high pressure and low pressure capnoperitoneum during laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Surg Endosc 1999;9:376-81.
- Laparoscopic hand instruments accessories and ergonomics—World Laparoscopy Hospital.
- The incidence of deep vein thrombosis after laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Med J Austral 1996;164:652-56.
- Hemodynamic changes induced by laparoscopic and their endocrine. J Am Coll Cardiol 1998;32(5):1389-96.
- Polished Prose. More breaks, more often are good for business. Available from: http://www.polishedprose.com/microbreaks.html
- Computer terminal work and the benefit of microbreaks. Appl Ergon, 2001 June;32(3):225-37.
- Available from: http://www.sitag.com/images/ergonomics/sitag_news letter_14.pdf
- Effects of screen color combination, workbreak schedule, and workplace on VDT viewing distance. Int J Ind Ergon 1997 July;20(1):11-18.
- Blosser F, NIOSH Update, May 22, 2000. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/restbrks.html
- Frequent short rest breaks from computer work: Effects on productivity and well-being at two field sites. Ergonomics 1997;40(1):78-91.
- The effect of different work-rest schedules on fatigue and performance of a simulated directory assistance operator's task. Ergonomics 1994 Oct;37(10):1697-707.
- When workers heed computer's reminder to take a break Their productivity jumps. Cornell study finds. Cornell News 1999.
- Ergonomics, Work and Health 1991;245.
- Visual display terminals 1980;247-53.
- Visual display terminals. 1980;247-53.